Great news

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Podolski has joined the team.

Say whattttttt...........???????!!!!!!!!

Great news indeed.

I know it from Andy by which he was not really intrigued by the news. Duhh..

Then ignoring him, I quickly went to read some more news about that.

I feel so pumped up just by reading the news.

It's not like I'm going to play with him in the team but I'm really looking forward to see him in the field donning the Arsenal jersey.

Hoyeahh. Yeah you know Podolski is one of Germany's players and Germany is my 2nd choice for FIFA.

Here's what he said about the deal (credit to Arsenal.com):

“I’m so happy to be joining Arsenal Football Club and to play in the Premier League. Arsenal is one of the top clubs in Europe with a huge history. There are many top quality players at Arsenal and the style of football which the team plays is fantastic. I’m proud to become an Arsenal player and am looking forward to playing my first match at Emirates Stadium and doing my best for all the Arsenal fans."

“I am looking forward to becoming an Arsenal player, but at the moment my focus is with my current club, FC Cologne. I will give everything I have until the end of season to make sure the team finish as high as possible in the Bundesliga. There will always be a place in my heart for FC Cologne.”


0 response(s):