1st Teaser --> Pirates Of The Carribbean : On Stranger Tides

Monday, July 26, 2010



Okay..Good news..!!!
Here is the first teaser of Pirates Of The Carribbean : On Stranger Tides.
Aren't you guys excited to watch the movie?
Well the movie is set to be premiered on 20th May 2011. Long way to go..
But yeah, I'm effing thrilled.
The film starring Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Geoffrey Rush, and many more.
Even though this is the 4th installment of Pirates of The Carribbean, I don't think we're going to see Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom in this latest installment since they have both stated not to continue with their roles in this film.

The question is will you watch the film even without Keira and Orlando?
As for me, a definite yes. The main reason I like the film from the very beginning is Johnny Depp himself. There's not much of a difference with or without them.
They still have Jack Sparrow. =]

P/s: Looking forward into seeing the trailer.

2 response(s):

Avatar said...

Jack Sparrow really rocks. No one can doubt the talent Johnny Depp possess. I saw this Comic Con video few days ago and I'm really excited. Either Keira or Orlando is in the movie does not really matter to me because every film I see, I love it because of Depp. Anyway, they got good replacements for Keira. :D

whibley said...

@Avatar : hey 100% agree..Johnny Depp rocks!!! Yeah..They got Penelope Cruz..=]