- First of all, Happy Eid to all Muslims all around the world. I know, it's quite late but NVM. Anyhow for those who know me, I'm asking for your forgiveness towards everything that I've done; Let's forgive and move on to a fresh start. ;)
- I've had a wonderful and joyous eid this year, albeit it's nothing close to being perfect since I no longer have a kampung. I miss every single thing about my village and most prominently, I miss my late grandma. Al-fatihah to my late grandma. May Allah shower His mercy upon her soul and place her amongst the solihin. Amin.
- I'm so blessed on this eid that I've got lots of duit raya. It never cease to amaze me how generous people can be. Well, my parents taught us if you have some extra for yourself, always give some to others; family, friends & even strangers. Don't be a penny-pinching person. This is the last year I'm getting duit raya, I'm thinking of buying something meaningful with it. I'm that sentimental. Haha xD
- I watched my team being humiliated and outclassed by the devils. Oh what more can I say, even at some point I was actually laughing, not knowing how to react. Damn. It was so sad and laughable at time. I've ranted my say in my twitter. Haha. But now with all the new signings, I hope we'll bounce back. But frankly speaking, I think we need to start all over. But hey here's to a positive thinking!! And yes, Arteta is in!! I've always like him, he's always be my choice in my FPL. Nice
- Bashing is so uncool, show some respect regardless of which team you support. You've got to try harder to make me go astray from supporting my team. I've been with them through thick and thin. It's been freaking 12 years mann!! Beat that haters. I do believe that respect can only be earned with respect. If you want others to respect you, first you've gotta learn to show some respect.
- I super love killing my time by reading something meaningful and creative. In there lies a great amount of inspiration. Hats off to the author with great mind! Cool stuffs!
- One piece of advise "Never ever forget your parents, family". It's disheartening hearing true stories about those who left their parents/family etc. Just so you remember, they were once struggling to give you the life you have today. If they're not, they're still your parents! Come on, be nice! They have every rights in the world to be well treated. Period.
- I'm still putting my mission on hold. It's true that I'm about to embark on a new journey but there's still a tad feeling of uncertainty. What's up with that? I'd love to ask people about that, but nahh I don't have the guts. ;(
- Joking has been a second nature in my family. If you can't accept a joke, don't call me family. As simple as that. Okay that doesn't come out right! What I'm trying to say is that don't be so serious. In times you've gotta let loose. Cheers
Hard work : All hard work brings profit; but mere talk leads only to poverty.
Laziness : A sleeping lobster is carried away by the water current.
Earnings : Never depend on a single source of income.
Spending : If you buy things you don't need, you'll soon sell things you need.
Savings : Don't save what is left after spending; Spend what is left after saving.
Accounting : It's no use carrying an umbrella, if your shoes are leaking.
Auditing : Beware of little expenses; a small leak can sink a large ship.
Risk-taking : Never test the depth of the river with both feet.