Weigh My Decision

Friday, March 4, 2011

Last night I had post MUROC party with those who are involved and it was so much fun that I miss them so much after the party ended. ;) We ate pizzas, played some games and I swear I laughed so hard last night that I think my heart would fall out of place if it's not inside my body. HAHA.

"Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect."

Margaret Mitchell

But today I woke up to another mystery. Heh? It's not a mystery like in a movie but my own dilemma or my self-inflicted mystery.

Well I'm weighing my decision but I'm not sure which side should I weigh more..I'm contemplating. A small part of my heart says that I should render to the notion of accepting things like that but another big part of my heart says that I should not or I must not agree to that kind of notion. I wonder how would it be if I were to accept it?

I don't like having measuring risks but sometimes it's inevitable. I'm not sure what should I do. I keep reminding myself that not everything we plan goes accordingly to what we have had in our mind. How had I let myself get to this point, where I had to learn me..? hmm..

What if I say someone is being responsible in a wrong way? Other people spoke, and I tried to keep up with the translations. But somehow along the way, we seem to be lost in our own translations. It's like everyone spoke in their own language and other people trying to translate it but the meaning was not conveyed yet. No one is there yet. This is my metaphor again.

Mom said that I'm a grown up already and she said she knows I'm going to make the right decision. I hope I'm doing the right thing as of today. ;)

"...even the most independent people sometimes needed help. And if I'd learned nothing else from my life thus far, it was that you don't always end up where you think you're going."
Margaret Peterson Haddix (Just Ella)

"Passion makes a person stop eating, sleeping, working, feeling at peace. A lot of people are frightened because, when it appears, it demolishes all the old things it finds in its path.

No one wants their life thrown into chaos. That is why a lot of people keep that threat under control, and are somehow capable of sustaining a house or a structure that is already rotten. They are the engineers of the superseded.

Other people think exactly the opposite: they surrender themselves without a second thought, hoping to find in passion the solutions to all their problems. They make the other person responsible for their happiness and blame them for their possible unhappiness. They are either euphoric because something marvelous has happened or depressed because something unexpected has just ruined everything.

Keeping passion at bay or surrendering blindly to it - which of these two attitudes is the least destructive? "
Paulo Coelho (Eleven Minutes)

0 response(s):