Let the chips fall where they may

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finally I'm done with all of my projects for this semester including Final Year Project presentation. I can now exhale in relief that everything is done, albeit not in a perfect way.

Today was our FYP presentation, and Alhamdulillah, it went well and smoothly. Our examiners were kind enough not to shoot us with difficult questions. I'm grateful to be under Dr. Naim's supervision for that he helped us a lot upon completion of our project. I'm thankful to have Ain as my partner as well. All in all, our aims were fully achieved. ;)

However, throughout this semester, there was a moment when I thought I couldn't handle everything that I blamed myself for not being able to be queen in my own agenda. But I keep telling myself that everyone has their own problems and of course, to compare my problem with other people's problems would be somewhat ridiculous. That's why when I felt like giving up, I keep reflecting upon my days and try to appreciate every single thing in my life. Never cease to appreciate every single thing around ourselves; be it living or non-living things. Sometimes even a small little thing could play an important role in our life.

What's left now is final examination coming in few days. I have yet to do my revision. I'll hit the books in a maximum speed.

Still, this is just a beginning.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."— Winston S. Churchill

"O God, there is nothing easy except that which You have made easy, and You make hardship easy if You will."

0 response(s):