Of thinking beyond

Friday, November 25, 2011


A new chapter of life is beginning soonish.

I'm not sure about others but I have a fest inside my head. A planning fest, that is. I tend to plan lots of things inside my tiny head.

Words i wanna say.

Things i wanna do.

Places i wanna go.

Inappropriate honest opinions I wanna shoot.

Dreams I have.

It's all in my head. It's a galore. Sadly, most of the times it didn't happen the way i wanted it to be or perhaps the way it should have been. But for the things I did, things I have gone through, I keep reminding myself there's no regret.

"Nothing can happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Master. It is in Allah that the muminun should put their trust" (Al-Tawba: 51)

It shouldn't be any regret. The problem lies for the things I never do, things I wanna do.

What's the saying about following your guts etc? Well sometimes I feel like I have no guts to do some things. That explains why some things left in the list, never been ticked off.

"If I could give you just one gift, do you know what it would be? Confidence." (One Day, 2011)

Yeah, I need confidence. Still confidence alone isn't gonna cut it. I need something more.

I actually tittered at the thought of me wanting something more. I haven't rip the shadow of my so-called confidence, yet I want something more. Hish.

Many a time I think and just think, never really do what I wanna do, never really say what I wanna say and the list goes on. And for the things I should do or must do, I tend to stall it. It's fatal. I do believe the more you stall, the lazier you are. At the end of the day, you'll go crazy.

Funny how a brain works, often driven by aims or targets. But who am I kidding? We are His servants with a sole purpose which is to serve Him and none other. In spite of all that, for the worldly affairs if we have a longer time span of accomplishing a goal, we would nonetheless stall if we could. The likelihood of giving other trivial business is higher.

This is where I am wrong. In need of a change.


It's a new year soon. According to Muslim calendar, it's 1433. Alhamdulillah for Allah still giving me a chance to breathe in for another second, minute, week, year (God knows when).

Life goes by in a blink of an eye. I read this one book and it is true that time is going faster these days.

The Prophet(SAW) told us that one of the signs of the Last Day would be that

“Time would move faster - so that a whole year would pass like a month, a month would pass like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the amount of time it takes to kindle a fire.” (Ahmad)

This is actually a reminder for us, forgetful servants to do rightful things for gaining access to the beautiful jannah.

Note to self: Do and keep doing. Not think and do nothing.
InsyaAllah.

Salam Maal Hijrah. Xo

0 response(s):