Avatar: The Last Airbender 2nd trailer

Monday, May 3, 2010



okay here's the second trailer for Avatar: The Last Airbender. OMG.
I'm effing excited. Can't wait anymore.
Remember my last post about Avatar. I said I'm not really excited.
Well I still am not that excited but I'm excited. What the hell?
I'm excited because I can't wait anymore.
I wanna watch the movie because I really like the cartoon.

I'm not excited because you know it would be cool if M.Night Shyamalan cast a Chinese boy rather than white boy for Aang role. Right?
It would be nice if Aang doesn't look so serious like this kid does. Aang in cartoon is so funny and clumsy.
It would be nice if Prince Zuko is not Indian.
It would be nice if Katara and Sokka is not white. Come on. The water tribe don't look white in cartoon. Do they?
It would be nice if Prince Zuko scar looks real and vivid.
It would be nice if they really cast people based on cartoon.

The good side:
Appa does look like Appa.
They have the blue spirit in this movie.
It looks like they follow the storyline of the cartoon.
It has 3D version.

Well let's just wait till 2nd of July. I really hope this movie is good even though the trailer looks kinda cheesy. M.Night Shyamalan, This better be good!
I don't want this movie to be list as another crap movies made out of anime or cartoon. Remember Dragonball? Dare I say, worst movie I've ever watched. One of the many.

p/s: What's up with the dragon? I don't seem to remember any dragon in the cartoon. Is it Avatar Roku? oh but he did ride a dragon. anyone? help me..

0 response(s):