Lagenda Budak Setan promo

Thursday, May 6, 2010



Franky, I don't know why but I think I have to blog about this, share it here. This is Lagenda Budak Setan promo. This movie is adapted by a famous teen novel by Ahadiat Akashah. I think he used to be a famous author for romance and mellow kind of story in Malaysia. I've read the novel once. I'm not an avid reader but I used to read novel back years ago during my school days. I think I was 12 years old that time since my neighbor has two shelves full of novels. But as I grow older, I don't like to read novel anymore. I don't have such passion to read the novel till the end. I'm too lazy, I prefer something called movie. Ha Ha
This one is like a must read when I was a kid. You know, peer pressure. Everyone reads it, and you don't wanna miss out on anything. It's a good one. And now they're making a movie out of it.
I'm not a fan of Farid Kamil but the promo looks good. I'll watch it for sure. What do you say?

p/s: If you are a Malaysian and you have never read it, you're like missing out on something huge. Oh wait, maybe that was 10 years ago. Damn it. Ha Ha. Now, you don't miss anything then. Haha


0 response(s):