Rome Was Not Built In A Day, Honey

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Remember my post about how marriage seems to be fragile these days, no?

Well I think it’s true. Someone I know got married 5 months ago and now she’s getting divorced.

Honestly, it was like yesterday where we were all happily together cherishing the moment of her solemnization. I’m indeed serious. I thought it could last forever, well I thought wrong. Too short to relish the moment of ‘just got married’.

The ‘mutual submission of love’ doctrine in a marriage seems to be flimsy.

You can’t tell what’s going to happen in the future. No one could. If we could have even a slight look of how the future would be, then it would be easier for everyone.
I was shocked, stunned and I still am.

I don’t know what went wrong and I refuse to listen to both sides knowing I have tendencies to be bias. God knows the truth and maybe this is the best for them. I refuse to blame anyone and my sympathy has its own limit. But my heart goes out to someone.

You know the saying ‘proof of the pudding is in the eating’. Well I’m neither married nor that I’ve ever experienced any divorce, still I wanna float my thoughts about it.

Why would you agree to be married if you know you’re not going to be loyal? This is not a mere game to anyone. It involves feelings. Feelings are fragile, honey. A piece of advice, never sail under false colours.

I’m sad for not being able to change people’s mentality. I believe everyone has their own set of mind. Some think wise before they step into something big and some may not bother to do so.

True romance is hard to come by these days. Call me lame or whatever you please, but I’m looking for a true romance which I know it doesn’t exist anyway. I don’t want to get married and then get a divorce. Everyone thinks the same right?

It’s like why would you bother to let people hold onto your heart when you know they’re not going to hold it forever? As cliché as it sounds, I dream for someone who will accepts me for who I am.


To a certain someone, I hope you believe in karma.

--> enjoy this song. It seems to fit in the air. I love how Alex wrote 'They made it far easy to believe that true romance can't be achieved these days'...I love Alex Turner..

Only_One_Who_Knows...


Only Ones Who Know ~ Arctic Monkeys

In a foreign place, the saving grace was the feeling,
That it was a heart that he was stealing,
Oh he was ready to impress and the fierce excitement,
The eyes are bright he couldn’t wait to get away,
I bet the juliet was just the icing on the cake,
Make no mistake no,

And even if somehow we could have shown you the place you wanted,

Well I'm sure you could have made it that bit better on your own,
And I bet she told a million people that she'd stay in touch,
Well all the little promises they don’t mean much,
When there’s memories to be made,
And I hope you're holding hands by new years eve,
They made it far too easy to believe,
That true romance can’t be achieved these days,


And even if somebody could have shown you the place you wanted,
Well I sure you could have made it that bit better on your own,
You are the only ones who know


P/s: It’s sad how people often like to talk and think about the bad things that happen instead of the good.



0 response(s):