MUSE - Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Monday, May 24, 2010



Okay. Here's the official video of Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) by Muse.
This is Eclipse Twilight Saga soundtrack. Watch the video, you would be thrilled to watch few glimpses of Eclipse movie if you are a Twilight fan.

Well you know I was once a twilight fan but not anymore. I don't know how but I've seem to lost my interest. But hey I still love Robert Pattinson but not as much as before.

I honestly think the movie itself wasn't that good. I mean did you see K.Stew acting? Oh gosh. Sometimes when it's the right time to feel sad, it didn't hit me to feel sad because she wasn't that good to portray the emotion. You know watching the movie was like Is she sad? Is she happy now? kind-of-thinking..

Don't slay me just because I've said these things. I know her fans would be mad at me. No offense guys but I believe she did her best. That's good and I really hope she's improving as I write now. She's still cute though. =]

Taylor Lautner and Rob Pattinson can't act too. The good things about Twilight that keep people craving to watch it because

-It's based from the novels so if you've read it of course you would wanna watch it in real live action.
-The good choice of casting, I mean how many of you watch it just because of Robbert Pattinson himself? Taylor Lautner? Kristen Stewart?
-It's one of the new 'IT' thing. you know it's like if you don't watch Twilight, you're like an alien. Something like that. But oh please, this is only for feeble minded.

but then again, there are thousands of people who still appreciate the whole movie itself. People are different. Some people think it's good and vice versa. It's up to you on how you value it. It doesn't matter as this tiny thing doesn't affect much of your life. Right? =]

So enjoy the video. And yes I'm a MUSE fan. I love hearing Matt's voice and seeing him playing piano made me drooling as usual.

p/s : Random ~ I'm looking for an architect.

0 response(s):