My heart says the same

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Because it's...
It's sort of everything,
and it's nothing.
I mean, when I think of my life
and who I am...
I guess I'm just struggling
to believe in it all, you know?
That good things
will happen to good people,
that things will work out,
that it gets better.

We all struggle.
It's part of life.
It's part of living.
Do you have anybody
that can help you
while you struggle?


No.
And that's the worst part --
the loneliness.
A crushing, black loneliness
that makes me feel like --
like there's no magic left
in the world.


I know
the future is scary.
I know the world
can be threatening.
But you should know
that sometimes when things
seem most the desperate,
people find you.
Help is out there.
And you are not alone.

~We All Fall Down (One Tree Hill, Season 8)

0 response(s):