Hey I'm Good..

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Well I'm feeling much better. Trust me, I was only mad and sad yesterday. Towards the end of the day, I'm feeling slightly better and now I'm way much better than yesterday. Thanks for those who texted me, I really appreciate your concern. =)

Come on, it's natural for you to be sad and mad once in a while right? Tell me you haven't felt that way before? I guess your hometown is Mars perhaps..Or maybe your sibling's name is Alien. HAHA..no I'm kidding..xD

So here's something funny I've got from my tumblr:


Credit to: Explosm.net

Photobucket

Credit goes to: Randomness-is-epic.tumblr.com

spongebob: hey, patrick.

patrick: what?

spongebob: i thought of something funnier than 24.

patrick: let me hear it.

spongebob: 25.

P/s: Well I love cartoons and SpongeBob Squarepants is one of them. =)

0 response(s):