Tastekid

Monday, November 15, 2010

Here's a cool site where you can actually find the similar music, movies or even books.

I don't know about you guys, but I always have this urge to find something new. I mean like new movies, new music, new bands so Google has always been my best friend. But recently, I've found this Tastekid, so it's kinda awesome to find something similar with what you like right?

This site might be old enough but you've gotta excuse me for being excited since I just found out this one. Haha xD

here's the snapshot:



I wrote The Notebook and there are few lists of the similar movies: A Walk To Remember, P.S. I Love You, 50 First Dates and etc.

But hey this is just for fun, don't rely much on it since I know sometimes she'll give you different result that's not even similar to what you've been trying to find. =)

0 response(s):