Today

Monday, December 13, 2010

As of today, I'm supposed to be at college since today, the new semester has begun. But I'm still at home, came back home last weekend just for the sake of watching football match later at 4.00 am. Yeah, we have to wake up at 4.00 am just to watch football match. Time difference kinda sucks. It's a big match between MU and Arsenal. Regardless of who wins it, I'm still gonna cheer for my team. Besides, my family is a huge supporter of MU especially my dad. Hence, who wins the match does not matter. But of course, I would want Arsenal to win it. Even a draw would be enough. Let's see. If we lose, I'm gonna be all gloomy for the rest of the day. As for me, I want Arsenal to win the league; you know we should really end this trophy drought. But hey winning or losing is a tradition of every game. There are no guarantees that we are gonna win this one. Just keep the faith. =) We have a very long way to go.

Speaking of going back to college, tomorrow morning I have to get back. We need to choose our Final Year Project (FYP) topic and I do hope we'll get the topic that we want. I have to apologize to my partner for not being able to be there today. Huu. Starting tomorrow as well, we're gonna start making our firefighting robot and yeah I'm gonna be real busy again.

This semester I'm so excited since I'm taking Robotics subject. According to our flowchart, we're supposed to take this one next semester, our final semester but you know I've never really follow the chart anyway. This semester is gonna be tough too since this is 2nd last semester. You know they say it'll get harder towards the end. Though I'm a bit disappointed since I can't take MicroElectromechanical System (MEMS) subject. I even went to see our HOD regarding this subject and he said this subject is no longer offered for the last 2 years. Gosh, I wonder how come no one is interested to take this subject? If only more people like it, our department would have at least offered the course. Nevermind though, I've replaced this subject with MicroController Based Design. We're gonna learn more about 18F.

I'm sort of thinking of taking a language class at night and I'm considering Mandarin or Japanese. Mandarin is another important language. Besides, I've always wanted to be able to speak in Chinese. But I prefer Cantonese actually. Boo..Japanese is okay too, I've been in the Japanese craze for a while back 3-4 years ago. I even learned the language by myself, just some basic things. But now, I barely remember a thing about it. Anyhow, I'm not planning to take the credited language subject, just the usual paid language class with exams will do. =)

I promise myself I'll make sure that I have time for everything. I need to start doing things accordingly, no more procrastination (if that's possible,haha) and yeah a lil' note to my grades:

Dear Grades, I hope you'll get better soon. I don't want to see Mr. B anymore. Not even one! (*_^)

P/s: I'm gonna sleep with my Arsenal's jersey tonight. xD

0 response(s):