Result

Monday, December 6, 2010

Yesterday, I was quite nervous to check my result. Yeah finally after the long wait (not that long actually), we can check our result starting from yesterday.

Usually I don't really go crazy and check my result right after it's set to be out. I'll wait for like few days after to cool off any feelings involving worry, nervous and such. I don't know but I always feel very nervous just to check my result that will only take like what, few seconds to type my matric number and password. Ugh, I'm pathetic.

But I've made a little promise to myself, that if I didn't pass one of the subjects, I'm not gonna *----*..So I checked my result 1 hour after it's set to be out, Thank God, I pass every subjects. I'm scared because I think my previous semester is by far the hardest semester. I've got too many workloads, projects and two killer subjects, for me at least. I've never fail before so right after the exam finished, I was a bit insane and I actually thought this semester maybe, just maybe I'm gonna fail. But thank God, I'm still doing fine. I've two semesters left before my graduation and I'm hoping that I'll do fine till my last semester. Or maybe even better.

The little promise that I've made to myself is that if I fail this semester, I'm not gonna participate in robotic contest anymore. I know once I participate in the contest, I need to give full commitment involving staying at the lab 24-7(figuratively), having less time to sleep, and a whole lot more. But hey I love to gain experience making different kind of robots, getting to learn more and more, spending time in the lab with team mates, and so on.

But considering I have only 2 semesters left, I feel like quitting and focus more with my studies since you know I need to increase my pointer. Since I didn't fail, so I need to participate but I'm still in dilemma. I mean of course I want to gain more experiences, learning more but then I also want to focus more with my studies. Besides, I do have FYP for next semester.

Hmm..I'm still thinking..I've asked few friends, some told me that they know I can do it, some told me to quit including my mom. My mom doesn't mind actually but she's just worrying about me. I'm not sure but let me just try this once more and see where that will takes me.

If I can't handle it, I'll quit for sure. But I'll make it work like before. =)

Here are some of the positive quotes:

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.
~Ralph Marston

The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
~Winston Churchill

P/s: Don't think about negative things because soon you'll set your mind to believe it even though it's not even real.


0 response(s):