The Light Of The Moon

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm a sucker for TV series and having said that, The Vampire Diaries (TVD) is in my list too. I've never really blog about how I think about the series. So here it is. At first, I didn't really like Damon since you know I think he has too many facial expressions and I kinda hate him doing that. And I don't like Stefan too up until now. But yeah towards the end of season 1, I started to like Damon and now in season 2, I like him even more. In fact, I want him to be with Elena. Yeah, I'm in Delena ship. Ugh that sounds wrong. Haha.

Season 1 for me was not that good and I think that's just a platform for them to introduce the characters to us, or maybe a better way to say it, the characters are all developing. Okay honestly I can't really remember season 1 since I've watched it quite a long time ago. And I don't really like to replay the series all over again. The only series I could replay all over again would be sitcom like F.R.I.E.N.D.S or HIMYM. Oh White Collar is an exception too.
Whatever.

Now I've finished watching season 2 of TVD with episode 11, The Light Of The Moon being the last episode for this year. We have to wait till 27th January 2011 for the next coming episode 12. Here's the prome of coming episode 12, The Descent.



I like TVD, 1st because of the vampire-related stories. I used to love vampires so much but now I've come back to my senses like 'Duh, vampires do not even exist!!'. Haha. Just like how I used to like Twilight when the 1st movie came out but not anymore. The 'like' somehow turns to 'hate' due to inevitable reasons. Blergh.
But still, I like watching the series. The series always keep on going to be more interesting and more interesting. Each episode always has a good story involving lot of things; love, sadness, madness, creepiness, and such. To make it even good, the music usually fits for that particular scene and it helps you to get the feeling. Ugh, that's LAME. Whatever. Haha.

And usually after I finish watching the episode (one episode per week), I'll head to the forum and read whatever theories people had in their mind regarding that episode. Trust me, you'll find a lot of it and some are ridiculous too. XD

But one thing I do remember is about Damon compelling Elena when he's trying to give Elena's necklace back to her. He confessed that he likes her but he doesn't deserve to be with her, her brother, Stefan does.

The theory is that Damon's effort to compel Elena didn't work out and Elena actually remembers that part. In earlier scene when Elena's trying to lure Elijah with vervain, she spilled some of the vervain to her body so even without her necklace, she still has some of the vervain and that would not work for Damon to compel her. Well it's something like that,

See? The theory is somewhat true if you believe it but I highly doubt that. Haha. Whatever.

I'm just saying that I love the series and I love it even more that it makes people go crazy analyzing the series and even came out with super awesome theories. Don't they have anything to do?? Haha.

For the last episode 11, here are some of my thoughts.

-I was surprised to see Elijah made a deal with Elena.

-I don't really like seeing Tyler with Caroline. I kinda want Caroline to be with Matt. xD

-For once, I thought Luka is a good one as compared to his father, but Dang, I was wrong. Poor Bonnie.

-Jules is the werewolf and I hate her. I hate her because she's Lindsey from OTH. It has nothing to do with TVD anyway. Huuu..

Actually there are tons but it would take me forever to write everything. Besides, it doesn't matter anyway since the series is so unexpected. How I wish I could read the novels but then again, I'm not an avid reader. I used to be one when I have a neighbor who owns a library of books and novels in her house. Ever since I moved, I stopped being one. As for now, I prefer something that you can see. Anime, movies, TV series, all of it would be perfect to fill my free time.

And here's the lovely song from TVD's episode 11, Longest Night.


Is it dark, where you are?
Can you count the stars where you are?
Do you feel like you are a thousand miles from home?

Are you lost, where you are?
Can you find your way when you're so far?
Do you fear, where you are?
A thousand nights alone

So here we are set into motion
We'll steal a car and crash in the ocean
You and I, caught in a fading light
On the longest night

It's enough, just to find love
It's the only thing to be sure of
So hard, to let go of
A thousand times or more
I was close to a fault line
Heaven knows, you showed up in time
Was it real?
Now I feel, like I'm never coming down

So here we are, set into motion
Steal a car, crash in the ocean
You and I, caught in a fading light
On the longest night

I recall when we were together
Even now it seems like forever
So alive caught in a fading light
On the longest night

Can we go too far to find, what is waiting here?
A little fall from grace
On the longest night

Did we go too far to find, what is waiting here?
We'll take a little time, to open again

Is it dark where you are?
Can you count the stars where you are?


P/s: I'm waiting for new episode of White Collar.

0 response(s):