good girls go bad- Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester

Tuesday, July 7, 2009





Oh...I was kind of late!! I forgot about Leighton Meester’s new video so I watched the music video just now. I know. I know. Shame on me to be missed out on her new music video for a couple of days. Whatever...I heard the song few months ago and no lie I absolutely love the song. The song itself is very catchy and amazing. Leighton as usual looks stunning and she’s indeed very pretty in this music video. I don’t really like to see her being blonde but this one is pretty (her original hair is BLONDE). The ending of the video was great too! Yeah at least she can sing right? I’ve wrote about *ScarJo’s singing before and I personally think there’s something about her voice which I don’t like. But hey I think it’s enough for me to just love her acting. Well Leighton Meester or best known as Blair Waldorf is good at both. I love her acting and her singing too! I just can’t wait for her debut album. Can’t deny it but her voice is pretty good though not as good as Xtina’s but not as lame as Paris Hilton’s. I hope she does not forget about acting now that she has come into singing. Anyway credit should goes to Cobra Starship as well since it’s their song after all. FYI, the song is produced by Kevin Rudolf and co-written by Rudolf himself and Kara DioGuardi. I don’t really like Cobra Starship and I heard of them just because of their song “I Kissed a Boy” which sort of a guy version’s of “I Kissed a Girl” by Katy Perry. LOL..But then surprisingly I love this song. I guess it’s just because Leighton is in it. Now we have another Gossip Girl’s darling who could sing apart from Taylor Momsen. She has quite a good rocking voice too but I just can’t endure to see her singing. It was kind of funny. Haha. Forgot to mention, Ed Westwick has a good voice too. But do not really like his voice because he sounds so much like Pete Doherty. Too bad for me because I adore Pete Doherty and no one could beat him. Do not get the wrong idea here. I love The Filthy Youth’s songs (I’m so into Brit’s music) but sometimes I just think he’s copying Doherty’s style. I don’t want to think that way but could not help it. Let’s just say I love both but I love Doherty a lot more. One thing for sure I love Ed’s acting and really love Chuck. Finally there’s a balance in here. Love Doherty’s voice and love Ed’s acting. Haha..Okay before I’m off to sleep I just want to say it again. Can’t wait for Leighton’s album..=] Oh. I also love her singing Bette Davis Eyes. Xoxo

ScarJo = Scarlett Johansson

4 response(s):

Lidia said...

what a nice Blog I like it.pls vi$it me back....$ending $mile to you...have a nice week

whibley said...

Thanks Lidia for visiting mine..I'll do the same favor for you..=]

LazyKing said...

She is definitely better than Scarlett.
the song is indeed catchy.

whibley said...

yeah..definitely better than Scarlett..Scarlett should focus solely on her acting career..=]